Coba, Cenotes & Mayan Village
Discover the treasures of the Riviera Maya!
Price per person
Cancún, México (Ver mapa)
This tour takes you to visit the site of Cobá and its main monuments; a Mayan community where you will witness how Mayans live nowadays, and also a couple underground sinkholes (cenotes).
The magnificent temples of Cobá are waiting for your visit with its more than 43 miles of extension and a network of some 45 white paths that used to link the various ceremonial buildings. The tallest Mayan pyramid in the whole Yucatan is found here and it’s known as the Nohoch-Mul building. This tour will also allow you to take a glance at a Mayan community to learn how they live nowadays. On the final stage of this exciting tour, we will visit two natural underground sinkholes known as “Cenotes”, where its crystal clear waters will await for you to dip in and freshen up swimming for a while, this will certainly be quite an amazing time.
- We will start the adventure at the pick up time, where all passengers will wait at their Hotel lobby for us to pick them up.
- Once all of our passengers are onboard, we will head towards Cobá.
- Prior to arriving to the Mayan Ruins of Cobá, we will stop by a Mayan village for about 30 minutes so you can take a glance at a Mayan community and their way of living nowadays.
- As soon as we are done with the Mayan village visit we will continue our drive to the archaeological site.
- Upon arrival to the Cobá archaeological site we will enter the ancient city and enjoy a guided visit of 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- After our visit to Cobá is completed, we will leave the archaeological site and go to a regional restaurant to have our lunch.
- After lunch we will head towards a couple of sinkholes (Cenotes) and we will have the opportunity to take a dip in one of them, the Cenote time will be approximately 45 minutes.
- We will get back to Cancún as soon as we are done with the Cenote visit, and get to the Hotel Zone at around 6:00 pm